Monday, August 6, 2007

We seem to have hit a snag.

Nothing like posting two totally opposite things in one week. Geez. Things were going pretty well, back when I said that they were (the last part of July), but the last couple of days, PS's have been high, and he's jumping back up again higher and earlier than I would have expected. I think his ears are still bothering him, and he's either got a cold, or he's having a herpes attack. Lots of snorting and snuffling. At first, I thought I'd just increase the Levemir a half unit or so and see if that helps, but it doesn't seem to be doing the job. (Plus, the stuff expires this month, if that means anything.)

So, this morning, I gave him a smidge of R again, along with 1.0 of Levemir. And at +2, it doesn't seem to be doing much of anything..... Rats.

No comments: