Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Animal Communicator


Dale and Hope and Linda and Wild Thing gave me an appointment with Morgan, the animal communicator, for my birthday. Dale recorded the conversation, since I don't retain stuff any more, but that meant I wasn't concentrating on remembering what Morgan said so much because I knew I'd get the CD later..... She didn't hazard a guess how old Scruffy is, or ask him how old he thinks he is - now, that would have been a good question, huh? She did say that he understands that his diabetes means that I have to keep poking him, and he's okay with that. And he likes his fur shaved, which is good, because I like it short, too. Easier to give him his shots, and to watch the bump, and none of those awful knots and mats. She said he described often feeling like he was in a haze and being jerked around when he was on PZI, but he likes Levemir, and for the last couple of weeks, he's been feeling really good. (She actually said that he's singing to himself that song "I'm Walking on Sunshine! Whoa-OoooH!) :) She said that he's got a couple of vertebrae that are really out of line, too, (same thing she said about little Milkshake), and suggested a massage therapist or chiropractor for him. I said I've been giving him cosequin because I thought it was arthritis, and she said he doesn't think it is, and he'd prefer I stop the cosequin. (It smells like something's on fire - not pleasant; I don't know if it tastes as bad as it smells or not.)

It was a really interesting experience. I just wanted her to tell them I'm doing the best I can....

No comments: