Monday, February 11, 2008

Averages improving......

(Remember this fortune-telling lady on television infomercials a few years ago - with the wonderful Caribbean accent?! I always liked her, even if she was a fake. What was her name, though?)



Averages as of 10:30 AM on February 11, 2008:


7 day average ***** 36 tests ***** 189
14 day average ***** 81 tests ***** 181
30 day average ***** 177 tests ***** 225
60 day average ***** 333 tests ***** 248
90 day average ***** 529 tests***** 234

Well, things have improved, relatively speaking. And that 189 number includes yesterday's unfortunate 406, which came after a very late dinner and a six hour power failure during an exceptional cold spell. (That counts, right?) First November, 2007, and now February, 08, is looking pretty good so far; two good months out of each year? Not wonderful, but at least a step in the right direction.

I 'm always a little surprised at the total number of tests. If there was ever proof that 1) your cat won't hate you - the minute I sit down, Scruffy's sprawled on my lap and 2) their ears won't "abscess", or show ANY sign of distress - Scruffy's IT.

I wonder why it is that it's impossible to make columns here and on FDMB - the program just smashes the stuff together no matter what I try to do. I'd also like to know what people do to get multiple pictures included in their posts here, and how you get the pictures/graphics to go where you want them to without spending two hours copying and pasting..... Life's little mysteries, I guess.

No comments: