Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MAY I help you?

I have a "site meter" here. It's an interesting way of keeping track of how many people look at Scruffy's and Milk's blogs - I was amazed to see the number of places all over the world where people had seen the names of my cats! Every country you can think of. (Google is an amazing thing!) Many were just here by accident, and a bunch seem to be attracted by that horrible "cheezburger" picture that I don't know what to do about. But, unless someone leaves a comment, I really don't have any way to communicate with anyone specificly.

That said, a person that Site Meter says is from Buffalo, New York - but who seems to be reading Scruffy's blog in what I think might be Dutch (?) - has been here a LOT. Frequently, several times a day. Everytime I see on the record that there was another visit, I wish desperately that he or she would leave a comment about what they're looking for - if there's any way at all to help, I would be very happy to do so. I would guess that this might be a person with a cat that has iris melanosis, judging from the pictures here that he or she is looking at. Anyway, it's a disease with a limited amount of time to have treated, and if there's any information I might have, or some other way to help, please leave me a comment. It doesn't need to be posted publicly. I'd love to hear what you're looking for and to try to be of assistance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I am not the Dutch person, but I have been looking at Scruffy's eye and reading your blog for information about melanosis. Could you possibly email me? Thank you. georgegoodfellow1@gmail.com