Monday, March 16, 2009

Unintended result.......

There has been a sudden surge of people looking here at that horrible picture of the cat with the incredible eye disease from "icanhazcheezburgers.com". It just seemed kind of odd. I was never able to find out if the complaint I made at the cheezburger site about the picture got any follow up, and if it was removed.

The other day, in an idle moment, I googled "cat eye" or words to that effect, and sure enough, there was that stomach-turning picture. ONLY - Scruffy's blog address was underneath it! Like I was the person who posted that obscenity. Now I don't know WHAT to do about it. It's presumably up there on Google for eternity, so it wouldn't do any good to remove it from the blog, would it? This is obviously a PRIME example why you shouldn't post naked pictures in your blog, or pictures of crimes being committed, or whatever.

Photobucket

No comments: